The 1911 Sno Storm snow cone machine is a commercial machine constructed from stainless steel and aluminum to ensure long-lasting durability. The Storm has a number of high-end features including a hooded top reminiscent of the original snow cone machines from the early 1900, but with the highest tech innovations such as a back-lit sign and a lighted serving compartment. Includes: 36 inch drain tube, durable door, serving scoop and cup dispenser.
- Cast aluminum horn and pusher with two high grade stainless steel blades that are adjustable and easy to replace.
- Slanted drain deck – removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from ice.
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction - durable and easy to clean.
- Powder-coat paint finish -- resists chipping.
- Tinted high-impact polycarbonate side panels – safe, easy to clean and tinted blue to shade the ice from quick melt down.
- Slanted drain deck -– removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life.
- Back-lit sign - a 15-watt fluorescent tube lights the sign to attract attention.
- Lighted serving compartment – highlights freshly shaved ice for increased impulse sales.
- One year warranty
- UL • CSA • CE • NSF
- Output: 500 lbs of cube or chunk ice per hour
- Dimensions: 24''w x 24''d x 26'h
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Amps: 15
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 792
- Motor: 1/3 HP 1725 RPM
- Plug: NEMA 5-15P
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
1911 Sno-Storm Snow Cone Machine Manual